Purchase Elementary School Concerts
- Purchase with Confidence: We have a No Fee/No Questions Asked refund policy in place this season. Deposits and ticket fees are fully refundable and transferable until 2 weeks before the performance. Unless ordered by public health, cancellations made within 2 weeks of the performance are subject to a 10% fee. Should restrictions limit attendance, we will do our best to find comparable dates and seats or transfer your tickets to the 22/23 season.
- Teachers may choose to pay the full balance at the time of purchase or a non-refundable 10% deposit in order to secure space at your preferred concert. Best-available seating is then assigned to groups in order of receipt of full payment; once the full balance is received (deadline of three weeks in advance of the performance), your group will be assigned seating.
- The maximum number of tickets available for purchase online for education events is 349. If you would like to purchase more than 349 tickets, please place an order online, and then contact email@example.com to add more tickets to your order. In your message, please specify the TOTAL number of adult and student tickets required. This will ensure your whole group will be seated together.
- Please disregard the seat numbers displayed in your cart when you check out. Seating for Elementary School Concerts will be assigned approximately two weeks prior to the concert. Seating is assigned in the order of full payment.
- “By registering for an online or in-person performance, I understand that photography or/and webcam footage and/or voice recording may be used in VSO promotions and/or advertising in all media. Please contact Education@vancouversymphony.ca with any concerns about our Photography and Video Policy.”
Online Purchase Form
Once you complete this form, links to purchase your desired concert will appear.
Concert Length: 50 to 55 minutes.
Location: Orpheum Theatre, corner of Smithe Street and Seymour Street in downtown Vancouver.
How To Reserve Your Seats
Orders secured by a deposit of 10% or paid in full will be accepted in early September.
Online: Complete the online seat order form on this page.
Mail: Download and complete this form and mail with 10% deposit or full payment to the address indicated below. Telephone reservations cannot be accepted.
Seat Prices: All tickets (students, teachers, chaperones) are $10.00 (including GST). Parents attending with a school group must be booked through the school.
Seating: A deposit of 10% is required to secure space at your preferred concert. Balance and full payments will be accepted and processed in early September. Please visit vancouversymphony.ca/education for details. Best available seating is assigned to groups in order of receipt of full payment. Full payment is due 3 weeks in advance of the performance. Deposits and ticket fees are fully refundable and transferable until 2 weeks before the performance. Unless ordered by public health, cancellations made within 2 weeks of the performance are subject to a 10% fee.
Study Materials: Study materials will be available approximately two months before the concerts. Download them FREE at: vancouversymphony.ca/education/elementary-school-concerts/.