The TD ALL-ACCESS PASS gives you up to two $15 tickets to any eligible concert. All you need to do is SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE MEMBERSHIP, get your account login information, and start buying your tickets! THIS OFFER CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH THE TEACHER TICKET PASS program.
You must bring photo ID showing your birth date where applicable, or full-time student status at an accredited educational institution in British Columbia if you are a full-time student over 35, when you pick up your tickets. Absolutely no exceptions.
All-Access Pass tickets become available two weeks prior to each eligible concert, and all eligible concerts will be displayed on this page as they become available. If a concert is not showing on this page within two weeks of the concert date, it is not eligible for All-Access Pass tickets.
More questions? Check out the All-Access Pass FAQ
PLEASE NOTE: All-Access Pass tickets for concerts performed at the Chan Centre cannot be purchased online — please call customer service at 604-876-3434 to purchase.
- What is the All-Access Pass?
- It is a way for young people and full-time students to experience live classical music with the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra at a fraction of the cost. Anyone who is a full-time student and/or age 35 and under is eligible to buy up to two tickets per concert for just $15 per ticket.
- Is the All-Access Pass membership free?
- Yes! It's absolutely free to sign up for the All-Access Pass.
- How do I become part of the program?
- You must register online to join. The All-Access Pass expires at the end of the current season in June. Please re-register in September for the following season.
- Why won't it let me login?
- Please call VSO Customer Service at 604.876.3434 if you are having any problems logging in or creating an account. Customer Service telephone hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm, and Saturday 1pm to 5pm.
- Do I have to register for the All-Access Pass before I can get tickets?
- Yes. You have to register online before you can take advantage of the $15 price.
- What if I am under 35, but don't have photo ID?
- You must have photo ID showing your date of birth, unless you are in Elementary or Secondary school, and not yet of an age to have photo ID such as a driver's license.
- Does the All-Access Pass expire?
- The All-Access Pass expires at the end of the current season, around mid-June, or when you turn 36 or cease to be a full-time student. Please re-register in September for the following season.
- Are all VSO concerts available for All-Access Pass members?
- All-Access Pass tickets are available for all VSO concerts pending seat availability, except for the Kids' Koncerts, Tiny Tots and Chamber Players series. Please note there is extremely limited availability for some concerts; if a concert does not appear on the All-Access Pass page, then it is not available for All-Access Pass tickets. If you have questions about availability, please call VSO Customer Service at 604.876.3434.
- I'm a parent. Can I sign my child up for the All-Access Pass?
- Yes. You may use your own email address, but please make sure the account is under your child's name. If you are signing up for more than one child, you must use a unique email address for each child. Email addresses cannot be shared for multiple All-Access Pass holders. Your child must attend any concert that is booked under their name and account, with absolutely no exceptions.
- Where will I be sitting?
- You can sit anywhere you want, excluding the Dress Circle section.
- Can I bring a friend?
- Yes. You can bring a friend for $15 too. With your All-Access Pass membership, you are able to purchase up to 2 tickets for any eligible concert at $15 each.
- Does my guest also have to be 35 or under or a full-time student?
- No. Your guest may be anyone of any age.
- When can I buy my tickets?
- Tickets can be bought up to 2 weeks in advance of a concert. We encourage you to check the website regularly to see what's available.
- How do I purchase tickets?
- All tickets must be purchased online through our website. Once you have signed up for the All-Access Pass, you will need to login with your email address and password and proceed to purchase your tickets.
- Can I buy as many tickets as I want for a concert?
- You can purchase a maximum of two(2) tickets for each eligible concert using your All-Access Pass.
- How do I receive my tickets?
- You can pick up your tickets at the venue Box Office (starting two hours in advance of the concert at the Orpheum or Chan Centre, and one hour in advance at any other venue). You must bring photo ID showing your birth date, or full-time student status if you are a full-time student over the age of 35, when you pick up your tickets, with absolutely no exceptions.
- Can I exchange or refund my All-Access Pass tickets?
- All ticket sales are final. There are no exchanges or refunds offered for tickets purchased through this program.
- What kind of student ID is valid?
- A student card with photo and a valid expiry date will suffice for student identification. PLEASE NOTE that if your student card has an issue date but not an expiry date, it is ineligible as student identification, and you will need to supply registration papers to identify yourself as a full-time student, at an accredited educational institution in British Columbia (regular student discounts apply for full-time students registered at an educational institution outside the Province of British Columbia).