Introducing the VSO App
The VSO App is the easiest way to keep track of your tickets!
Download the FREE VSO App to your smartphone or tablet device today. Access your VSO tickets at any time, buy additional tickets, keep up-to-date with upcoming VSO events, and read concert programmes.
You may need to re-enter presale or promo codes when purchasing tickets via the VSO App. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working on a future solution to solve this issue.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Go to Apple’s App Store or Google’s Play Store and search for the “Vancouver Symphony Orchestra” App, which you can download for FREE. (NOTE: the App for Apple requires iOS 10.0 or later; if you have Android, your OS will need to be v4.4 (KitKat) or later.)
- When you first open the App, it will ask you to “Stay Connected” with the VSO. By clicking “Next” and then clicking “Allow,” you agree to let the VSO send you Push Notifications via the App. If you click “Don’t Allow,” you will not receive Push Notifications on your phone. (Your choice here is not final, and can be changed later in your phone’s Settings.)
- Click “Log in to access” when the App opens and enter your vancouversymphony.ca website credentials. (NOTE: TheConcertHall.ca credentials are not valid for this app. Please contact VSO Customer Service if you need help retrieving your credentials.)
- Once you have logged in, the App homepage will display the tickets you have at the top of the screen and upcoming VSO events below. If you have no tickets in your account, no tickets will be displayed.
- Using the three bar logo on the top left of the App, you can view other tabs in the App, such as the full Events listing tab, links to VSO Social Media pages, and a tab for editing your Account information
Purchasing Mobile Tickets:
- Click the event you are interested in while you are in the App and click “Get Tickets.”
- The App will bounce you to the VSO website, which is compatible with smartphone devices.
- Choose the section of the venue you would like to be seated in and your seats. You may need to use your fingers to zoom into the screen to get a better look at available seats. (NOTE: there is a “Purchase Best Available Seating” button if you would like the system to select on your behalf.)
- When you select a seat, a pop-up will indicate the available Price Types. Select the Price Types that are appropriate for you and your guests.
- You will see the seats you have selected on the bottom of your screen in your cart. Click “Add to cart” when you have the amount of seats you need.
- The Shopping Cart page will allow you to review your choices of seats. Click the “X” next to the ticket if you would like to remove it from your cart.
- Click “Check Out” when you are ready to proceed with payment.
- If you did not log in the app, the site will prompt you to log in here.
- The next page will allow you to confirm your billing information and shipping information. “Print at Home” is the default delivery when purchasing through the app, as it will make your digital ticket available through the App instantly. You also have the option of making a donation at this stage if you would like.
- Click “Buy Now” on the bottom of the page when you are ready to complete your purchase.
- Enter your credit card information. When satisfied, click “Submit.”
- If your purchase is successful, the final page will confirm this for you. You can also expect a confirmation email to arrive in your inbox shortly after purchase.
- If you run into issues, or if you have any questions regarding your order, please contact VSO Customer Service.
Notes on Mobile Tickets:
- Every ticket you purchase with the VSO can be accessed in the App, even if, say, you purchase in-person at the VSO offices.
- You can share your tickets with others in your party by e-mailing them. This will allow you to skip the extra step of making special Will Call arrangements. When you have a ticket open in the App, look beneath the ticket for the “Send to friend” button. Enter the name of the intended ticket recipient and then click “Send to friend” again.
- Be sure that when presenting a barcode within the App as your admission that your smart phone display is set to maximum brightness for accurate scanning.