OPEN POSITIONS AT THE VSO
VICE PRESIDENT, PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS
The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra seeks an experienced Vice President, Production and Operations to join its Senior Management team.
Founded in 1919, the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra (VSO) is the third largest symphony orchestra in Canada, and the largest performing arts organization in Western Canada. Under the leadership of Music Director Otto Tausk, the VSO performs 150 concerts each year for over 500,000 people in 16 different locations throughout Metro Vancouver, in its primary home at the historic Orpheum Theatre, and streaming online at theconcerthall.ca.
In this new role, the Vice President, Production and Operations will oversee the orchestra’s stage and digital production teams, orchestra management, music library, venues and facilities, and artistic administration, ensuring the highest levels of excellence in all areas of operations.
- Resume and letter of interest should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please place “Vice President, Production and Operations” in Subject Line
- The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.
The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra (VSO) seeks a talented and experienced Marketing Manager who combines a passion for arts and culture with a deep understanding of the modern marketing mix including content marketing, analytics, segmentation, PR and paid digital. The ideal candidate has exceptional copywriting and editing skills, a keen visual sense, strong project management experience, and a “get it done” attitude.
- Apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Please place “Marketing Manager” in Subject Line
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the ideal candidate is found.