OPEN POSITIONS AT THE VSO
Maestro Otto Tausk announces the following International Audition:
Assistant Principal Clarinet/Bass Clarinet
Audition Date: June 8 & 9, 2020
Application Deadline: May 4, 2020
- Please email your one-page resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify Assistant Principal Clarinet/ Bass Clarinet in your email subject line.
A key member of the artistic team, reporting to the VSO Vice President of Artistic Planning & Production.
- Resume and letter of interest should be e-mailed to: email@example.com
- The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls, please.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic customer service representative, ideally with knowledge and experience using the Tessitura, Audience View, or Ticketmaster ticketing and database systems. New staff will join and complement our Sales and Customer Service team, providing outstanding information and service, and help maintain and improve the brand and quality name of the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra.
- Please email a simple resume in PDF or MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of your email must read only as “Part-Time Customer Service”.
- No applications will be considered with alternate or additional wording in the subject line.
- A cover letter is not necessary.