Between 18 and 35 or a full-time student? Get $20 tickets to regular series VSO concerts.Sign up Now
Between 18 and 35 or a full-time student? Get tickets starting at $20 to select VSO concerts.
- Register for the VSO All-Access Pass by clicking here.
- Submit your Birthdate or School to confirm your eligibility.
- Once you check out, it may take up to 2 hours for your membership to apply in your account.
- Logged into your VSO account, proceed to select seats. You will see the price type “AAP Ticket $20“.
- It can take up to 2 hours for your account to update.
- This promotion only grants a maximum of two tickets at the discounted rate per regular season performance.
This promotion does not apply to the Dress Circle section of the Orpheum.
- When purchasing two tickets, your guest must also meet the conditions under this promotion. IDs will be checked at Will Call for verification.
All-Access Pass tickets are available within two weeks prior to the regular season performance date for select VSO concerts. Some restrictions will apply. Check here for the latest concerts on offer.
Please contact VSO Customer Service with any questions.
Hours: Tuesday – Friday 10am – 6pm, Saturday 1pm – 5pm.
For all additional questions, please refer to the FAQ at the bottom of this page.
Mobile tickets now available in the VSO App. Download today!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is a way for young people and full-time students to experience live classical music with the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra at a fraction of the cost. Anyone who is a full-time student and/or age 35 and under is eligible to buy up to two tickets per eligible concert for just $20 per ticket. Your guest must also meet the conditions under this promotion.
You will have a selection of amazing seats. Dress circle and other section seating restrictions may apply. Once you log into your account, AAP discount pricing will be unlocked on the applicable seats.
Eligible concerts become available to book within two weeks prior to the performance date, so make sure you check your All-Access Pass calendar regularly for new concerts. Eligible concerts typically include concerts from the VSO’s regular season — not Specials.
Tickets have to be picked up at the venue Box Office (starting two hours in advance of the concert at the Orpheum, and one hour in advance at any other venue). Make sure to bring photo ID showing your birthdate (or full-time student status if you are a full-time student over the age of 35) when you pick up your tickets.
Because these tickets are heavily discounted, they cannot be exchanged (including to different seats at the same concert) or refunded.
No, tickets can only be picked up and used by the All-Access Pass holder.